DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- We do not sell databases to third parties that contain our customers’ personal information. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information.
- We may contact you in the event that we wish to inform you of other products and services that we believe may interest you.
- If we are under an order from a court of law, law enforcement authority, or regulatory agency to render personal details of our customers, such a legal mandate may leave us no choice but to comply. Please be aware that every business, both on and off the internet, is subject to the same privacy limitation.
- When you order products and provide certain personal information such as your contact details, credit/debit card details, or other payment details, this information may be processed by us on servers that reside outside North America or the European Union. By placing orders for the products, you consent to the transfer of your data to the location(s) at which our servers reside.
- We may use a third party credit card merchant to take your payment. This third party will check and process your payment details. There are strict obligations that govern credit card merchants’ handling of personal data. However, we cannot be held responsible for actions by this third party. We accept no liability for loss and/or damage that you may suffer as a result of this third party’s acts and/or omissions. We advise you to print and retain a copy of each card transaction for future reference.
- There is an inherent risk that any communication, whether by e-mail, fax, telephone, or post, can be intercepted by third-parties. We do not accept any liability for external compromise of security and/or confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by any of these media.
- Our site may place cookies on your computer. Cookies are software applications placed on your hard drive by many websites. The aim of a cookie is to track your website preferences and habits in order to make visits more productive. You should ensure that your browser software is set not to accept cookies if you do not wish to receive them.
- You shall not use this website and any service made available to you via this website to attempt to gain access to and/or interfere with the functioning, operation or security of any network and/or system or in order to monitor a third party’s use of the internet.
- We are confident that you will be satisfied with the products you have ordered. As a result, we offer you a full refund of the price you have paid for the products if you are dissatisfied, although we may deduct from the refunded purchase price any shipping and handling charges.
- In order to qualify for a refund, you must provide us all the information we ask for, and comply with all other terms specified on this website for such purpose.
- To claim your refund under this guarantee, please contact email@example.com.
- Hashmihealthcare is not responsible for the content of any websites that link to this one, including such websites that review and/or promote Hashmihealthcare products and services. A link to this site from another website does not imply that Hashmihealthcare endorses the contents of such websites or accepts the endorsements contained on such websites, or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other websites.
- This site may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than Hashmihealthcare. Such links are provided for your reference only. Hashmi Dawakhana does not control outside sites and is not responsible for their content or their conformity to applicable laws. Hashmihealthcare inclusion of any links to an outside website does not imply any endorsement of the material on that site or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does Hashmihealthcare inclusion of the links imply that Hashmihealthcare is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked site.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or other provision.
- If any provision of the Terms is held by a legal authority pertinent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- We shall have no Liability to you for any delay in performance to the extent that such delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labor disputes, sub-contractor delays, strikes, lock outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental action and any other similar events. If we are affected by any such event, then time for performance shall be extended for a period equal to the period that such event or events delayed such performance.
- All third party rights are excluded and no third party shall have any right to enforce these Terms.
For this particular Use, this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Hashmihealthcare with respect to this website. No modification of this agreement shall be effective unless it is authored by Hashmihealthcare and physically signed in blue ink by a director of Hashmihalthcare.